The Oxford Outcomes Team
Oxford Outcomes brings together internationally-recognized scientific expertise, knowledge of marketplace and regulatory landscapes, problem-solving and communication skills. This knowledge and expertise is applied to understand and demonstrate the value of healthcare products at key product development stages.
Our teams are led by a pre-eminent group of consultant scientists and opinion leaders from Health Economics, Epidemiology, and Patient Reported Outcomes research including:
- Health Economics: Dr Mark Sculpher, Dr Andrew Briggs, Dr Neil Hawkins, David Scott, Dr John Schneider.
- Patient Reported Outcomes: Dr Andrew Lloyd, Kathy Beusterien.
- Epidemiology: Dr Adrian Levy, Shelagh Szabo.
- Translation and Linguistic Validation: Diane Wild, Gareth Ellis, Brittany Bodart.
- Infectious disease research: Richard Pitman, Shelagh Szabo.
- Systematic reviews and meta analysis: Neil Hawkins, David Scott.
- Utility and patient preference studies: Andrew Lloyd.
- Strategic Market Access: Klaus Hieke, Marco Turini.
Our business development and administration team is led by: Paul Quarterman - Group Managing Director, UK Managing Director, Brian Harrigan - Chief Operating Officer, USA and Canada
Supporting this Directors team is a talented, insightful, and well-organized group of senior and junior consultants that has grown over several years to blend research expertise with consultancy, problem-solving and communication skills. Our structure favors knowledge transfer and the reinforcement of scientific and consultancy expertise. At Oxford Outcomes we place special emphasis on training and developing these teams, not just to deliver credible science but also to provide well-rounded consultants who understand and respond to our clients needs.
Alongside our in-house teams Oxford Outcomes has several established networks of external consultants. For more information about affiliations and networks click here.